Jump to navigation Jump to search
Absalom (Avshalom) is a son of King David in the Old Testament.
Absalom, Absalon, Absolon or Avshalom may also refer to:
- Absalom (name), including a list of people with either the given name or the surname
- Avshalom, Israel, a communal settlement in southern Israel
- Avshalom, Sinai, a former Israeli settlement in the Sinai Peninsula
- Mount Absalom, Antarctica
- Yad Avshalom, an ancient tomb in the Kidron Valley near Jerusalem
Arts and entertainment
- Absalom, a fictional character in Cry, The Beloved Country by Alan Paton (1948)
- "Absalom", a science fiction story by Henry Kuttner anthologized in the collection Tomorrow, the Stars (1952)
- Absalom (comics), a Marvel Comics character (1992)
- Absalom (One Piece), a fictional character in Eiichirō Oda's manga One Piece (1997)
- Absolon (film) (2003)
- Absalom, a 2009 play about a father's tense relationships with his children, written by Zoe Kazan
- Absalom (2000 AD), a 2000 AD character and eponymous series spun off from Caballistics Inc. (2011)
- Absalom (1853), a wooden ketch
- Absalom, Absalom! (1936), a novel by William Faulkner
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Absalom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.