Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Rapa or rapa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rapa may refer to:
- Oltion Rapa (born 1989), Albanian footballer
- Rapa Nui, the native name of Easter Island, a special territory of Chile
- Rapa Iti, one of the Bass Islands in French Polynesia
- Rapa, Poland, a village in Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship
- Rapa River, a tributary of the Lesser Lule River in Sweden
- Râpa (Mureș), a tributary of the River Mureș in Transylvania, Romania
- Râpa (Vișa), a tributary of the Vișa in Sibiu County, Romania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rapa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.